Brewerkz: Beer Food


Let's start off with a confession. Here's me coming clean about my drinking ways, yes, I might be a little bit of a beer snob ( I frequent Smith Street Taps quite a bit) but when the stomach's empty and the wallet feeling a little underweight, I head on over to Brewerkz for their stellar happy hour price schemes and excellent beers.

Where else can you get 500ml pints at $7 nett? I'll take it... even if it means having to drink in broad daylight. 

To accompany the beers, Brewerkz has an extensive menu that satisfy those pub grub cravings. Worth visiting are the BBQ Pork Ribs (1/2 rack $33, full rack $57), glazed in a homemade chipotle honey BBQ sauce, the full of the bone juicy flesh has just the right amount of smokiness. Seriously finger licking good. Then there's the shredded slaw... pardon me as I get a tissue to wipe my mouth.

Equally 'meaty', the Pork Knuckle ($34) attends to the voracious appetites of the carnivores with its crisp golden brown exterior breaking into succulent tender flesh. Shame on the cheddar mashed potato that had a really chalky consistency. Put that aside and plunge your porcine shards of goodness into the delicious pot of homemade mustard. The deal is sealed. Definitely one of the best valued pork knuckles here in Singapore.


Brewerkz
Orchard Parade Hotel
#01-02 Orchard Parade Hotel
1 Tanglin Road
S(247905)
t: 6884 7077

Operating Hours:
Mon-Thurs & Sun: 12pm - 12am
Fri, Sat & PH: 12pm - 1am

No comments: